Table of Contents
- How has Pandemic Impacted Cloud Migration?
- Superstar Cities may Compete for the Best Talents in Future
- Remote working Advantages for Employers
- Benefits of Remote Working for Employees
- The Next Silicon Valley is Nowhere
- Is Remote Working productive?
- How PeopActive can Help You Hire Remote Talent?
Remote working Advantages for Employers
- Productivity increases
- Save on team building events
- Better health and wellness of employees
- Talent pool expand
Benefits of Remote Working for Employees
- Work from anywhere
- Have flexible hours
- No Commuting
- Accommodate special needs
The Next Silicon Valley is Nowhere
The remote work revolution may eliminate the concept of the metro hub as most of the companies are ready to embrace a permanently distributed workforce.
Is Remote Working productive?
Pre-pandemic, only 20% of American’s used to work at a point. Presently, more than 71% of the employees have remote working jobs.
To Read More: The next Silicon Valley is in the cloud